japanese progressive rock post-rock venezuela instrumental Lyrics
: Echoes lyrics
Several bands are named Echoes.
More about artists with the same name
(1)A doo-wop group who charted in the United States with their hit "Baby Blue" in 1961.
(2) A poppunk/melodic hardcore band from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Members: Jake Cinti (Vocals, Guitar) Max Brown (Guitar) Adrian Koch (Bass, Vocals) Charlie Held (Drums) http://www.myspace.com/echoesmi
(3) A progressive rock band formed in Rouen, France in 2002. Members are Aurélien Lecourt (guitar, vocals), Yves-Marie Persil (keyboard, vocals), Anthony Deblaere (bass, vocals) and David Coué (drums).
Echoes issued two studio albums: "Entrance is everywhere" in 2003 and "Rachel" in 2007.
Some full length tracks can be heard on Last.fm and on their official website.
(4) A Pink Floyd Tribute Band from Germany.
More information on their official website.
(5) A psychadelic-experimental-avand garde-folk band from the Netherlands, Rotterdam.
(6) A pop-punk band from Walla Walla, WA that doesn't know how to get to shows and actually play them.
(7) A Progressive rock band, formed in late 2004 in Caracas, Venezuela, with the idea of making music without any kind of limits. Formed by three guitars, bass, keyboards and drums, adding a “cuatro” (typical venezuelan instrument) once in a while, you get to see a not so common line-up inside the standards of the genre.
Shortly after the inception of the band, in may 2005, they won the prestigious “Festival Alma Mater Rock” in Caracas, being the first instrumental band in getting that award. Through 2006, they kept on playing live shows and in 2007 they took a break from playing live so they could start working on their first album, wich is due sometime around 2008. The album's name will be Nature/Existence and it should come out some time in 2009. Besides this, the band will be appearing in two compilation albums put together by Colossus Magazine (Finland) and Musea Records (France): Rökstenen: a tribute to swedish progressive rock of the 70's and Paradiso based on Dante's Divine Comedy.
(8) An Instrumental Rock (post-rock) and Ambient/Drone band, formed in early 2009 in Saint Louis, Missouri. With highly effected guitars and droning soundscapes they wrote and recorded the first E.P "Echoes", which was released March 14th 2009. It can be downloaded for free from the website www.echoes.bandcamp.com.
浜田省吾 L⇔R 佐野元春 かぐや姫 Personz